4.01.2009

Team Assignment: Picture This: Edible


Directions: As a team, select a theme from photofriday.com. Each teammate, using a digital camera will take a photo through his/her own eyes that reflects the teams chosen theme. Incorporate elements and principles. Group team photos together on blog to prepare for presentation to class.



“Even though I’m no longer dating Wes, his height made him edible to me. At 6'8", he was intimidating in a sexy kind of way and I really loved his blue eyes. Too bad he was a jackass!”





“Our theme was edible. You can't get much more edible than this. My daughter's first run in with birthday cake... Obviously, the cake lost. After demolishing it, she decided to blow everyone kisses. :)”





“This is a picture of my chicken ceasar salad pita sandwich. It’s pita bread filled with chicken, romaine lettuce, bell peppers, ceasar dressing and cheese. It’s my favorite lunch at my office, especially when we are busy and I don’t have time to leave the office to go get lunch.”






"My mother cooked chicken livers and mashed potatoes with biscuits for dinner Sunday night. She made her delicious gravy with onions to smother all of that in. My Dad had slow cooked his famous green beans (the only green beans my 9 year old nephew will eat - they're that good) all day Sunday so we added those to the menu. My Mom, my daughter and I all love this meal. It looked so good that I had to take a photo first so I could not only remember it after it was gone but to also show the ladies I work with who love chicken livers too.”






“This is the octopus hotdog. It is edible and makes the kids go crazy when they are ready to eat lunch. I saw this last year from a coworker and thought it would be a great one to reflect, what “EDIBLE” is!! And my two year confirm that it looks like one too.”





“This a picture of one of the pears from the pear tree in my parents’ front yard. This is edible to me because, well, it’s a pear, but because I remember making pear preserves from this tree with my mom. This tree brings back lots of edible memories.”

No comments:

Post a Comment